2010. november 13., szombat

Korean style pork stew

My week was quite long. Every day a arrived at home for 9 p.m. So I didn't really have time to cook. So I decided that I will cook as much as I can and put it in the fridge.

This recipe is a plate of heaven. It's really yummy and healthy. A full meal and it's ready in an hour. It's delicious and quite an eye candy.

Ingredients for 2:

250 gramms of pork for stew
1 little onion - 8,3 g of carbs in 100 g
1 large carrot - 8,1 g carbs in 100 g
1 little zucchini - 5,7 g of carbs in 100 g
2 handfulls of spinach - 1, 8 g of carbs in 100 g
2 tbsp sesame seed (roasted)
100 gramms of brown rice - 70 g of carbs in 100 g
1 tbsp oil

First of all I have put on the rice to cook.

I have cut the meat to very little cubes after cleaned all the fat. Than marinated it for almost an hour.

Marinate:

1 tbsp. brown sugar - 99 g of carbs in 100 g
1 tbsp. sesame oil - I didn't have any so used olive oil
1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger - I used powder
1 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 garlic clove, finely minced

I have marinated the meat and put it aside for an hour.

Prepared the vegetables: the onion diced, the carrot cleaned and chopped into matchsticks like shape, the zucchini into little cubes.

Heat a large wok, put in a tbsp of oil. Add the onion and saute for a minute or two. O higher heat I put in the meat and cover with a lid for 5 minutes.

After that I add the carrots and zucchini. Cook for 2 minutes or until the carrots start to soften. At that point add the spinach, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cook for another 2 minutes.

At the end served it with rice. 50 gramms for one.

The original recipe: steamykitchen.com

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése