2012. augusztus 15., szerda

Farmer's Market in Budapest

On last Sunday I was determined to find a farmer's market what I was reading about on the blog of Chili&Vanilia. I was really interested when I read that every Sunday between 9 am and 2 pm in the central, there is a farmer's market in an old house.

I wasn't dissapointed at all when I found this little market where a fair number of people were browsing, tasting porducts and eating their breakfast while bought some veggies and cheese for the next week.

When I arrived after 9, it wasn't too crowded and I was able to find some products in a good price.

I bought 1 kg of Lucullus tomatoes for 280 forints
100 g of green beans for 95 forints
Cheese for grilling in different flavours - onion, ham, dried tomatoes... for 3500 forints/kg
And on top I got a paprika for free beside the cheese

As I saw mostly younger people were going there - families, couples, friends... It is a good place to spend an hour and by some bio products.






The location:

Budapest, VII district
Kazinczy str. 14.
Szép Kert

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése